bumpers buick special 1941

Guest 41 sedanette

Guest 41 sedanette

hi im looking for front and rear bumper to fit 41 special sedanette..i live in the uk but i have a usa address in georgia which i ship my parts to..any help..thanks

Guest 41 sedanette
I have a 1941 Buick bumper .What is the length. i may hAVE 2

jOHN hANSON

hi im sorry i cant answer that question as my buick came with 1938 bumpers on front and rear.. so id be guessing.. the original bumpers were damaged and the guy i bought it from fitted the 38 one... i know there are different sizes for limousines etc, only onfo i have is 41 special, sedanette 46s model.. thanks i could measure the car if u could measure the bumpers, id have to get back to you tommorrow as im off to work at 6pm till 6 am.. have a good day hope to hear soon.

happy thanksgiving

Guest 41 sedanette
hi im sorry i cant answer that question as my buick came with 1938 bumpers on front and rear.. so id be guessing.. the original bumpers were damaged and the guy i bought it from fitted the 38 one... i know there are different sizes for limousines etc, only onfo i have is 41 special, sedanette 46s model.. thanks i could measure the car if u could measure the bumpers, id have to get back to you tommorrow as im off to work at 6pm till 6 am.. have a good day hope to hear soon.

happy thanksgiving

hi iv looked in my manual, it says SERIES 40-50-60-70 use the same bumpers on the front which is 66 and 1/4 long..The rear bumpers is the same as a 60 series and is 65 inches long.. the rear bumpers On a 50 and 70 series are 64 long and series 90 front.70 INCH. and 68 inch on the rear..

SO I NEED 66 AND A QUARTER INCH FRONT AND 65 INCH FOR THE REAR.. THANKS.. CONFUSING I KNOW LOL.

HOPE THIS HELPS

Hi Sedanette,

Did i saw a some video's on Youtube of your car? A two door Buick coupe ( a beautifull car)

! lets keep in touch , i am located in Holland and i am restoring a Buick from 1941, There are not many Buicks around here so i bought myselve a parts car (i needed also a pair of good bumpers) , and more stuff.

Maybe in the future i can help you with some other parts.

regards Paul

Guest 41 sedanette
I have a set of special bumpers what contition were you wanting ? they are not show but good core jeff

hi they dont have to be show i will get them re chromed over here, i have the wrong bumpers on my buick they 1938 buick i have a buyer for them when i find 41 bumpers.. soo what price are we talking, my friend lives in georgia so it would be ok to ship to there if ok ..

please let me know soon as and thanks again for your reply..

Guest 41 sedanette

hi, yea it is my buick, ill post some more videos when i get time, im in the process ofstripping it down for respray to a different colour and full interior...if u go on face book and put my name in kevan swift ...im in bolton ..ill add u to my frinds list , i have over 200 pictures with the ongoing resto in progress.. ok speak later

Hello Paul, I dont think you saw my buick exept in my profile picture it has not been on you tube that I know of. But it kinda is a nice ride. So do you need brackets also or juust bumpers ? I would think UPS ground would get them to Georgia I think shipingt cost I would have to check on. But for the bumpers I would like $300.00 each plus shiping These are colorado car bumpers and are not rotted or bent most have been sitting for 40 yrs or more. I also haver other 41 parts like grills tail lights fender spears (speed lines) rear ones also if you are needing something else Thanks Jeff

Guest 41 sedanette
Hello Paul, I dont think you saw my buick exept in my profile picture it has not been on you tube that I know of. But it kinda is a nice ride. So do you need brackets also or juust bumpers ? I would think UPS ground would get them to Georgia I think shipingt cost I would have to check on. But for the bumpers I would like $300.00 each plus shiping These are colorado car bumpers and are not rotted or bent most have been sitting for 40 yrs or more. I also haver other 41 parts like grills tail lights fender spears (speed lines) rear ones also if you are needing something else Thanks Jeff

Hi jeff I think there is a crossed line here .ha im lookin for bumpers and would like them shipped to georgia. Thr other guy called paul was commenting on seeing my car on you tube. . Ok if u get total price we can hopefully sort something out and I can let my friend in georgia know. Ok thanks

Guest 41 sedanette

Ill let u know if I need anything , which I probably will. I need the trim under the trunk which sits on the rear splash pan. .thanks kev

Guest 41 sedanette

Hi jeff did u get my message about the bumpers for my 41 special? Im interested in them , iv let my friend in georgia know he might be getting a parcel soon. I seem to be having trouble getting my messages across. Thanks kev.