• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 47clubcoup

47clubcoup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:40 PM

Sorry that i some times get excited that im almost done with one major hurdle that i get excited and impatent,but it was for nothing as i went back in the hospital again for a week,so i lost time there again.Slow down and try again! :(

#2 Uncle Bill

Uncle Bill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:01 AM

Where can I get a wiring harness r the '39 Zephyr?

#3 John Murphy

John Murphy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

Go to "sources" on the LZOC webpage click on it, scroll down to "Narragansett Restorations. Click on their webpage and you will find on page 5 of their catalog all the 39 LZ wiring harnesses you will need to get you off and running. Have fun looking at all their offered LZ goodies.

#4 Uncle Bill

Uncle Bill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

Go to "sources" on the LZOC webpage click on it, scroll down to "Narragansett Restorations. Click on their webpage and you will find on page 5 of their catalog all the 39 LZ wiring harnesses you will need to get you off and running. Have fun looking at all their offered LZ goodies.

Thanks, John! I'll sure look into it. Going to the LZOC swap meet in Santa Maria this weekend. Might even find one! I should be that lucky!

#5 47clubcoup

47clubcoup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

Iv got a 47 LZ and i also got my wiring harnesses from Narragansett and they also give you the witing diagram to put it in the car with what all gos to it.great way to do it,as it makes life easier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users