Where can I find the correct color interior paint?

jimtash

Do you have any scrap piece of the color you want to match? There's a DuPont jobber where I live that has a color reader. The tech will hold the machine against the color of paint you want to match and it will analyse it and print a color number that best matches it. I've had occasion to use it twice and each time the color match was right on.

Ed

I really don't have a scrap piece but my interior code is 718 for the blue leather and vinyl. It's dark blue and like I said, it's for the plastic armrest extensions that contain the power window switches. The reason I need the paint is that I found a set but they are the wrong color.

Guest rlbleeker

I used www.colorrite.com a couple years ago for dash paint for my '62 Skylark and it was a good match. They have changed their website though and I couldn't find old paint codes, you'd have to email them.

I just went the scan route with some interior parts for my '67 Sportwagon, took several tries and the end result was ok but not real good. Probably depends on who does it.