Posting a 1975 Buick Special 56000 orginal miles...

Black_Baby

Here's the deal, I'm posting this for a lady whose husband's health is in decline and they are in the process of cleaning out the garage. Her parents bought the car new and then signed the title over to her when they became to elderly to drive. The car was parked in the garage where it has sat in waiting. I posted a couple of pictures, if you would like more pictures send me a pm and I'll get 'em for ya'. If someone is interested in more detailed questions then pm me and I'll send her phone number. The only badging that appears on the car is "Special". It has a V6. The roof material has cracked and the interior will need TLC. The glass is good and no noticeable dents. The car is located in Angleton Texas. That's just south of Houston.

post-96780-143142706684_thumb.jpg

post-96780-143142706685_thumb.jpg

post-96780-143142706686_thumb.jpg

I can check with her and get a number. She told me something to the effect of ".... as long as it brings more than scrap pricing". I need to drop in and do a wellness check on her husband. He is a mason in my lodge and it's my duty to see if I can offer any other help.

• 3 weeks later...