1936 Dodge 4 door sedan

Trunk shelves were made from 2 pieces of 5/8 in. plywood fastened with flat head slotted screws and large recessed washers to brackets welded to the inner wheel wells and a smaller bracket at the very edge of the trunk opening. There is a small (2 x 3) steel plate that is fastened on top in the center where the 2 pieces meet. There are also 2 curved brackets that support the rear shelf contoured to accept the spare wheel. The leading edge of the main shelf has a raised hardwood lip covered with a black fabric. I think that original shelves were not painted but treated with a black wood preservative. There is a ribbed rubber mat that covers the top shelf. Originally all trunks had black or dark gray contoured heavy cardboard liners that enclosed the sidewalls and hid the steel body works. Most of these are gone and might be difficult to reproduce because of the extreme curve. I did have some remnants left in my car. Behind the rear seat is a cardboard (usually dark gray) divider pinned to the "X" brace behind the seat with small round head push rivets painted to match. If you are interested, I can either supply you with patterns and photos of the shelves and liners or I can build you a set with fasteners (I think I know where I can get the right type) and make a new mat. I've done this for others in the past. Note,There is also a hole in the center of the main shelf ( about 4 in. in dia.) . Not sure what it's for other than something with the spare wheel or hand hold. PM me or call me direct at 814 three four one 2 4 six one for more info. Thanks Jim