1933 Plymouth hub caps

knobless

Guest DodgeKCL

The painted ones in the left hand photo are "1933". The ones in the right hand photo are 1934. The '33s aren't worth much as I don't know of any place selling either complete repros or skins.

(There is an ongoing argument about those "1933" caps you have. They may be 1932 PB. There are 2 distinct style of caps that can be found on 1932 PBs,1933 PCs and PDs today. One with a "rolled" edge like yours (a somewhat smaller cap), and one with a "fluted" or "scalloped" edge. I believe, as do several others, that one of them came originally from the factory on '32 PBs and one of them came on '33 PC/PDs. Unfortunetly it's been lost in the mists of time as to which was which. Chrysler,starting in 1934, amalgamated the 2 hubcap part numbers and now it appears to modern day collectors that the same cap was used in '32 and '33. I do not believe this to be correct. Possibly someone out there with an absolutely UNMOLESTED PB or PC/PD could chime in and we may see if we can fiqure out which cap was '32 and which was '33.)

Edited by DodgeKCL (see edit history)