1931 CD8 HELP

Guest bkgc5

Hello ,

I have the ability to purchase a 1931 CD8 ( rumble seat ) in Garage kept condition . I have

been looking for information on this car and need some desperate help . I can find VERY little about this car on the inter web and reaching out to help me in the right direction .

Some questions if someone could answer ?

Value on this car ? running condition , but obvious of the unrestored condition needs work on paint and interior

this is a California car so no rust or body damage but looks to be 99% compete .

Were can I find History or parts for this car ?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated !!!

I can supply you with a lot of information regarding the Chrysler CD8. Is the car a coupe, roadster or convertible? Do you have any photos to show us? The only way to get any sort of appraisal is to supply a lot of good photos and more information. If you have the serial number available, we can tell you exactly what you have there. If you have photos and cannot post them here, you can send them to me and I will post them. John

keiser31@charter.net

John Thank You !!!!

I will Get some picts of the car loaded the info I took off the car that I could find

Vin 7506142

Engine code CD7667

Body Type SPTSED2

The Car is a Two door coupe , I will get some picts taken and post to this forum as well to your email ,

Thank you I really do appreciate it