For Sale: 1930 Chevrolet Universal AD [Canopy Express] PROJECT

Unfortunately I am having to offer up For Sale my 1930 Chevrolet AD Universal - Canopy Express Truck (Huckster) PROJECT. Many of you have seen the pictures and know the story behind the Huckster. This is a Great Solid Truck with most all the Components Included and rebuilt/ restored. Wish I could complete it & keep it, however life Happens. All components to date that have been restored have been done so to the highest Quality and Standard in a Reputable Antique Restoration Shop with Receipts & Paperwork. I have all the parts tagged, sorted, and inventoried.

Drivetrain</SPAN>: Engine Rebuilt, Transmission Rebuilt, Carburetor Rebuilt. Fuel Tank, Clean, Prepped and primed. Original Honeycomb Radiator & Shell.

Body</SPAN>: All New Wood, including Bed Wood (Solid Oak Bed w/ Metal Band Strips). Canopy is COMPLETELY New & IMMACULANT, must see to Truly Appreciate. Fenders Solid and Primed, front have first coat paint, Hood & Cowl Primed and first coat paint.

Electrical</SPAN>: Have 3 Generators on Hand, 3 Starters, Complete Dash Gauges & Ignition Cable/ Switch, Needs Complete Wire harness.

All new hardware for reassembly, Black Oxide Coated and sealed hardware for general Assembly, and Stainless Steel Hardware for Bed.

I am currently in the process of Stripping the Frame for Prime & Paint. Truck is currently Disassembled down to frame. Have tons more pictures, here are some:

Huckster: Parts Organized

Huckster: Driveline

Restoration Shop Photos

Tear Down

I know that I will not get out of it what I have into it to date, so I Am willing to sacrifice and sell for </SPAN>$10,250</SPAN>, WAY LESS than what I have invested in it !!</SPAN> Great Project for anyone to take over and Finish !!</SPAN>

Please do not hesitate to PM or eMail me for details or with any questions you may have.</SPAN>

</SPAN>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...