1942 Dodge "project" coupe

Guest dodgecoupeowner

Guest dodgecoupeowner

I have for sale a 1942 Dodge coupe. It is almost a complete car with the exception of a missing radiator and some dash parts. The car will need a total restoration. It has been sitting since the 1950's. I have the original title. If you purchase this car it will need to be trailered for pick up. There isn't an inch on this car that isn't covered with rust so if you are looking for an easy project, this probably isn't it. I am asking $900 firm. If interested or you have questions please contact me and I will get back with you ASAP. I have it listed locally so you can see pics at this link: http://springfield.craigslist.org/cto/3074585894.html

Edited by dodgecoupeowner
lowered the price (see edit history)

Guest hiyudon

I would like photos also please? Is it a three window as asked prior post? what part of the country are you located in?j

Thanks,

Don

• 3 months later...
Guest abq42dodge

It is a 1942 Dodge Custom Coupe. I bought it and shipped it to Albuquerque to complete my car. I have some extra parts.

Jerry

• 4 weeks later...
Guest abq42dodge

I have front bumper (without brackets), rear bumper with brackets (center piece without Fluid drive re-chromed), blank radio cover, most external chrome, rear window with some staining, chrome grill, a number of handles. Model 800 needing complete restore. Rear seat with all upholstery removed. Some dash parts. Front fenders. Other items I have forgotten about. Send e-mail with what you need.

Looking for someone that needs to restore odometer and clock. I am doing both, but graphics reproduction expensive for 1-off situation.

Jerry