63-64 Rivieras going to the crusher

Guest BJM

Guest Kingoftheroad

I'd love to save those cars, I just don't have the means to buy them or store them. The car in the pic does look like a good project car.

OK Both Brians: Yeah it sounds good until the "T" word comes into play and that is what would knock this thing out of the box for me. A non-operational vehicle like this would cost about $1300-$1400 for Transportation. You have no idea how many cars I have passed because of this. Mitch

OK Both Brians: Yeah it sounds good until the "T" word comes into play and that is what would knock this thing out of the box for me. A non-operational vehicle like this would cost about $1300-$1400 for Transportation. You have no idea how many cars I have passed because of this. Mitch

Actually Mitch, I do. I was trying to make a deal on a 49 Frazer out of New Hampshire. Cost to transport to Iowa was more then double the car's cost.

I am trying to purchase a 36 Buick out of eastern Pennsylvania. 1050 miles at .70 cents a loaded mile or so, ouch.

This car is in Minnesota and probably less then 500 miles away from me but still I have difficulty locating a transporter.

I got ripped off by a transporter for a car purchase out of Texas 1 1/2 years ago and lost my entire $800 payment when he just decided to pocket it. So TRUST is another issue when using someone.

So, the result is thousands of cars getting crushed, and I need to let it slide or it'll eat away at me.

Guest wildcat465

If you are looking for rusty 64 Riviera project cars. I have one missing engine, otherwise complete, with really bad floors, straight bumpers. One is stripped and floors need work but not terrible bad, this one is stored inside. I have literally, a TON of parts including rust free front inner and outer front fenders. Both are A/C cars. $2500.

Or you could take a chance with one of these turds that have been sitting up to the frame in muddy river bottom for 20+ years.

I have been to this yard, and have posted in another thread, these are parts cars at best.