Radiator cap and carb

Guest petritl

Guest petritl

Ths radiator cap has a flip top that is activated by pulling the eagle's head. The flip cap has a hole through the center of it for a Motometer. The eagle is mounted with female threads that are fixed to the body .PICT0643.jpg

Stromberg M-1 brass carb any ideas on the application?

PICT0645.jpg

PICT0650.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words... But, the eagle is an aftermarket item - I had one on a 1924 Studebaker, my father has a slightly smaller one on his Model T Ford, and there is an early 20's Chevy with another one in the area (New England USA). The T one is a good 2" shorter wingspan than the Stude one was. They are all the same, but different mounting threads & sizes depending on the car it was going onto.

Guest petritl
A picture is worth a thousand words... But, the eagle is an aftermarket item - I had one on a 1924 Studebaker, my father has a slightly smaller one on his Model T Ford, and there is an early 20's Chevy with another one in the area (New England USA). The T one is a good 2" shorter wingspan than the Stude one was. They are all the same, but different mounting threads & sizes depending on the car it was going onto.

Thank you for the information-Tad