Performix---liquid tape

bebop138

I am sure some guys have used this product, for those who don`t this a great product for re-wiring your car. Another use I have used it on is the pull cables for the hood and emergency brake---the old cloth covering gets frayed and brittle---this stuff works well here too---just brush it on and it looks great............52er

Guest JohnArthurSpinks

52er, What is this product,I would like a few details so that I can try to follow it up here in Australia.

Regards

John Spinks

Aussie C9 Coupe

John i dont know what the proper name for the product is but i just went to the local auto electician here (New Zealand )and asked if liquid tape was available here there answer was yes but didn't stock it so they are trying to get me some . the point is if its available here it should be over there....Rex

John, not sure if the name down under is the same. Performix is the name on the can---it comes in a can that looks like the Permatex gasket sealer stuff. Small brush applicater. I put three coats on with about ten minutes between coats, then let sit overnite. It`s nice and pliable, great for the old cloth covered wiring. It comes in black and red......Good Luck...52er