FOR SALE: 1955 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 Holiday 2 Door Hardtop

I have decided to sell my 1955 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 Holiday 2 Door Hardtop. It is a restored car in great condition. It is an original California black plate car, in red & white exterior color and red interior color. The engine was rebuilt a few thousand miles ago around 7,000 miles. It has a four barrel rochester 4-Jet with correct batwing air cleaner. Odometer shows 87,900 miles. The car has a new upholstery with newely painted dash, correct Daytona Weave carpet with correct heal pad. It has Power brakes, I have a power steering setup for it but it is not installed yet, it has a clock, windshield washer, courtesey lights, deluxe radio and full disk wheel covers. Everything works on the car, including clock, radio, windshield wipers, the windshield wiper washer, lights, all gauges, horns etc. This car is in excellent mechanical condition and it runs great and stops great. I have driven it all over the place on long and short trips and it is wonderful. The body has no bondo on it anywhere and it wears about a 15 year old repaint, the chrome is excellent except for a couple of minor flaws on rear bumper. It does not need anything other than a new owner to enjoy her. Please email for pictures steveclassic@earthlink.net

I am currently redoing the trunk with new cardboard and correct cloth material, I will be showing it at the OCA Pacific Zone Meet in Santa Maria in mid May.

I would like $17,500 for it and have spent a lot on it in the past year taking care of little flaws. It is located in Los Angeles.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...