wanted 71 buick centurion conv, floor pans with support

I am looking for any information on the findings of floor pans for my convertible I also need the floor support and the drivers side frame rail on the convertible top if anyone can help that would be great I am ready for installation but I have nothing to install please help.

Ronald63@comcast.net

• 3 weeks later...

My buddy has a complete, still solid '71 LeSabre convertible he'd part with pretty cheap. The interior is out of it (stored inside, white and supposed to be decent but I haven't seen it with my own eyes) and some of the body was stripped and left that way, but it has a decent motor and with the interior out you can see the entire floorpan is solid as it came inside. Good donor car, restorable but probably a little too rough to save for most people. He's asking $500, but might take a little less. I have a few photos of it, and I have posted about it before - I believe both of these models are full size cars so the pans should work either way even though the LeSabre is a bit smaller. I also have a '72 Grandville 4dr ht with solid pans I may part out, this car being a hardtop has extra bracing for the door posts so may be adaptable to a ragtop. I suppose I'd rather sell the pans to someone than sell the carcass to a demo derby crashead. Located upstate New York.