VERY, VERY RARE AACA ITEMS!!!

First time in history offer and probably the grin.gif last time! AACA National Headquarters has over 100 leather bound <span style="font-style: italic">Antique Automobile</span> books. These cover all issues during a one year period. The books were limited to roughly 60 per year and we have issues from 1965 to 2001 in various small quantities. Yours now for only $30.00 each plus exact shipping. please contact me via email or phone at HQ! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity. Hey do I sound like an ex-car dealer, or what??!! Seriously, these are offered at below cost and have NEVER been sold before to the general membership.

A really wonderful idea. cool.gif

Our new AACA Executive Director is having a garage sale. There must be stuff in the HQ building that has been there collecting dust for 30+ years. Steve, maybe there is other stuff that would benefit the Club more if sold to interested parties at reasonable prices rather than just sitting in the basement collecting dust and bringing the Club nothing.

Our new broom is starting to sweep clean. smile.gif

hvs

Actually sir, you have read my mind. Shortly we will have our new merchandise site up and running. In the site we will have a clearance section and will be selling excess and old inventory. Items such as trucks, videos, jewelry, and an item you must have Howard. It is a Brass-era stress reliever. Well that's what the box says...it is a miniature brass car that makes noise as it moves down a bar which is used for a pencil or pen holder. It IS noisy, but I think it was meant to be a stress inducer! Bought one for a friend for Christmas, you know who....

From time to time though, I will add items to the forum. As you know the books really are special and will look great in a hobbyist's library. grin.gif