I am going to need some prices for a 1940 Buick Roadmaster

My parents just aquired a 1940 Roadmaster 4dr. It is pretty bad right now. I am going to be looking for ALOT of advise here. I am also very new at restoring/rodding older cars. My termnology may be off a little so bear with me. <P><BR>I am looking for prices/quotes on the following items. Thanks in advance. <P>Seats Front and Back [back needs the armrest]<BR>{just need the frames, will cover myself}<P>Read deck lid<P>Driver rear fender<P>hood hinges [to open and to flex upward]<P>glass for all windows in the doors<P>will eventually need all of the gauges<P>need pedals [brake and gas only]<P>radiator that will fit and also be able to cool atleast a 400 Chevy SB<P> A majority of the above parts do not have to be new, just look good. I will clean them up. This car will be an experience. I for one am actually excited for my parents on their new project. I will be helping out. If you can forward all replys to suckmyexaust@yahoo.com that would be excellent. Thanks again.<P>Matt Coppens<P>[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: MCoppens ]<p>[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: MCoppens ]

Since its my parents car, I have to support their decisions. I told them that chevy engines should be placed in chevy or fords; not into Buicks. I wanted a nailhead, but that is to far fetched for my father. This is really helping me and my parents out here.

• 3 months later...

I think Doug 440-835-1193 in Cleveland, Ohio has all the parts you'd need. he seems to have the handle on 1939-1941 Buicks. smile.gif" border="0 <P>Good Luck with your project!

Got a stupid question all you guys, How in<BR>the devil is he going to hook up a chevy <BR>to a torque tube rear-end, even with a standard transmission? Loren 56 Buick Century