1936 mclaughlin buick photos

Guest stevesbuicklimo

Guest DaveCorbin

Dear Stevesbuicklimo:

Man, that's a KILLER car!! Please post the various engine, frame and body numbers from the data plates so I can see them. Also, I note this car has GB plates on it. Is the Lendrum-Hartman tag still on it? Could you post those as well?

Do you know the background of this particular automobile? If so, tell us guys so we can drool on it!!

Regards, Dave Corbin

Guest stevesbuicklimo

hi guys ,the data plate reads .

co series model 9036

serial no 649330296 body serial 27

engine no 3077413 body job 48

Lendrum&Hartman ltd.

ive posted a photo but not that clear im affraid .as for the history ,ive only got it back to 1956 apparently all history destroyed before then ,

Kind Regards Steve

post-51574-143137936953_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DaveCorbin

Dear Steve:

The Lendrum & Hartman plate confirms that it is in fact a UK car. The engine number of 3077413 was built in Feb. 1936 at Flint. I would think that would lead to a build date around April of 1936 at McLaughlin, with an arrival date in the UK about June 1936. It would be very interesting to compare these numbers to the 1936 Buick for King Edward, to see if it's earlier or later than that car. Oracle, do you have the data on the King's car?

Regards, Dave Corbin

• 1 year later...
Guest stevesbuicklimo

IM looking for a replacement white wall tire for my Buick ,its made by Denman,does anybody know where i can get one from with the same straight tread type ive trawled the net but to no avail ..Regards Steve

Guest stevesbuicklimo

Thanks Dave ive looked at the Denman site before ,i may have to go for a coker myself .i was just trying to match the tread pattern as the other three are good on the car.ive got 1 good spare white wall which im putting on but still need a replacement so a coker may have to do as my new spare. The other spare with my car is like an off road tire which wont look too pretty as i use this car for weddings lol