Car waxing and polishing

tcams76

One of the best things about having a older car is having it out shine a brand new model.<BR>I have been having fun with the Zaino Bros' products since purchasing them last month. The key was having the car buffed at a body shop. I didn't know my blue car was metallic until it was buffed.<BR>Zaino is a polish they use no wax in their products.<BR>Their stuff is fun because the shine gets deeper each time you apply it (up to 5 times). <BR>Now even with my surface paint chips I have one of the shiniest, wettest, slickest cars around, all with 12 year old paint. <BR>i wish I had invented this stuff.<BR>723--833-8800 <A HREF="http://www.zainobros.com" TARGET=_blank>www.zainobros.com</A> <P>I use to be a Meguiar's 3-step system man.

Second that. The Zaino's system of claying, precleaner, swirl mark remover, multiple coats of clear coat polish along with the gloss enhancer spray give the best shine I have seen. It is going to take you several days but is well worth it. Do not skip any steps!!! Have done black cherry and white cars...Just do it, Robert<P>no affiliation, no personal gain<p>[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Easily Distracted by Shiny Objects ]

The best stuff that I have found is "IBIZ".<BR>It is not sold in stores. It cost about $29.00 for a 32 oz. bottle last time I bought it. Call 1-800-367-7929 to order.<BR> <BR>Guaranteed to be the fastest, easiest and best product to be found anywhere in the world if applied correctly. It takes very little to do a car.<P>I first tried it on my Corvette after finishing it with Maguires. What a difference. I threw the Maguires in the trash because it is worthless compaired to this stuff.<P>I have no afilliation.

Guest reattalove

These Zaino and IBIZ polishes intrigue me. After you apply them, how often (if at all) do they need to be re-applied? After it rains, snows, etc., is the finish still shiny?

Zaino can probably go a year but once you get the shine to where you want it the touch-up is really easy. In the summer I will polish every couple of months. Why; because I can and it is easy and finally because I feel better about it, Robert