89 TC for sale

Guest Hondo

Guest Hondo

Bordeaux/Black?/Ginger-auto,bought this over 2 yrs ago as a his and hers,she didn't like color,prefers yellow or our current red.

Never went through car to see what it needs,drove back about 40 miles and parked, started occasionally.

I'm not going to get to this and would prefer someone give it a good home instead of parting out,but that's up to whomever.

Early car,black trim,never removed h top so guessing soft top is black.H top needs paint(peeling),rest I think would cleanup nicely.

Was given a folder of maintainence records(96-03?) since 2nd owner had purchased and we recently moved and they have yet to surface.Yours if and when they do.

Has a baseball size dent above rear left tail lamp and lamp is broken,but I do have another.Headlamps are good.Glass is good as well,pretty sure it's an original windshield as well.

Interior typical wear,seat switches dropped down,but do work,pulldown not working.

Has late 80's /early 90's stem car phone and 10 disc changer in trunk.

There's probably other things I've left out,so drop a line or come take a look if you're near JFK airport.

I'll provide any pics you need,just let me know what you would like to see.

Willing to listen to reasonable offers.

Thanks,

Jim