REATTAS AT MIS FROM APRIL

RGILL

Hi Guys,

I've only posted once here and here I go one more time. I got the idea of going to MIS last year when a friend told me how they go with their Model A Club. I called and got a date to go and to my disappointment, I was told ONLY 22 cars could go on the track and we could only go around twice. I never thought anyone would come to do this from any farther away than 50 or so miles. This is why I only called those who live around the Lansing area. Well to my surprise some heard about it and wanted to come from out of state and we got to go around five times. I think it's because we can go faster than the Model A's.

It was so much fun, that I called the track again Monday and we get to go again on August 11. Again, it can only be 22 cars and we now have 5 that are signed up. Believe me, I don't care where you come from, I just like to have Reatta people get together and have fun. So, if you think you would like to see what it is like to be on a world famous track for a few laps, sign up. I don't care if you are a Club member or not for this, BUT if your not, better join up or you miss all the fun things at BCA.

Email me at wwdhms@aol.com. I will plan something else for that day also besides going to the track, but I haven't been home to make some phone calls. Keep safe, April