For Sale: 62 Electra 225 Convertible

jerryacheson

I've decided to sell my 62 Electra 225 convertible to make room for other projects. This car is a great cruiser and has won its share of trophies too. Check my signature for pictures. It's powder blue with new white top and rear window. The interior and trunk have been completed re-upholstered as original. The stock radio has been re-worked to include AM-FM stereo with replacement speakers in the stock location in front and rear. It looks original and sounds great. It has new 1" whitewall radial tires on Cragar 30 spoke wire wheels. The wheels are new as well. The engine and tranny run great. I've driven it many miles on the highway and country roads without incident. It will keep up with traffic. The engine compartment has been detailed. I have converted it to updated dual master cylinder and completed renewed the braking system. It stops great and it's safe. You'll love this car for only $17,500. Contact me by email at jerryacheson@yahoo.com. Be quick; it won't be on the market long.

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...