F/S & Trade: Duesenberg J 1929-37 parts for other J parts

georgealbrightg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have available for trade only the following Duesenberg Model J parts: A set of four Dee Howard manufactured and machined brake drums :beautiful! ; A superb reproduction J gas tank,with mounting brackets and filler neck; a set of four later custom heavily skirted fenders off of car # 2481," The chicken fancier" car,#2481,which I believe is on the bottom of page 151 of the Roe Duesenberg book.Fenders are fair but restorable; I also have the cowl off of the Willoughby Limo that goes with the fenders. Perfect for building a speedster,woody,etc. around an authentic cowl. Cowl is $13,000 firm. I will trade for and/or towards the following Model J parts: early metal non skirted fenders,a Warner T-72 transmission,new or repro. front or rear axles,a radiator,head lights,cowl lights,horns,a circa 1930 outside sun visor made with green glass,that attaches to the front top of the car,above the windshield,a steering column,etc. George Albright,Ocala,Fla. cell 352 843 1624 Email: gnalbright@gmail.com