FS - 1936 Buick Special project car

Guest Jeff_Miller

Guest Jeff_Miller

I have a 1936 Buick Special 4 door sedan that has unfortunately sat in mid-project for the last decade. The body with the exception of running boards, drive train, and dash are complete and all but a few pieces of the wood are good. Seats need a complete rebuild and carpet, glass, etc are missing. The body and frame were stabilized from rust a decade ago. The engine (233 ci) ran when I got it but after sitting for so long it will necessarily need some attention.

I love the car but I am coming to grips with the reality that it will need much more skill and time then I have available. For this reason I have started to explore finding a new home for this beloved car. I do not have a price in mind but I am very open toward working to a reasonable price. I am located in Shakopee MN (southern suburb of Minneapolis) and expect it would be easiest to look at the car in person but I am of course willing to exchange email and discuss other opportunities as well.

The attached picture shows the car when I got it. As I stated, the body has been gone over and it is all in primer now. There is also a full grill and several other spare parts that I have that are not obvious in the attached photo.

Jeff

post-51733-14313793146_thumb.jpg