1946 dodge headliner

I am locking for a good place to get a headliner for my 1946 dodge 4 door, fluid drive. I have only fond decussating vinyl stuff. On a side note does anyone know if I can get new ready to use door panels? Thank you for any info. (Location Vancouver WA)

Guest Bigboi

I am in Portland, OR and there is an auto upholstery shop right near 53rd on Foster. I am sorry I cant recall the name but they can supply/install a headliner just like the one in your car. I can find the name or you could simply drive there. They are in an old crummy building and have been for decades. They are highly recommended by old car people. Good luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am in Portland, OR and there is an auto upholstery shop right near 53rd on Foster. I am sorry I cant recall the name but they can supply/install a headliner just like the one in your car. I can find the name or you could simply drive there. They are in an old crummy building and have been for decades. They are highly recommended by old car people. Good luck. </div></div>

Would love to know who this company is in Portland, OR. I am looking for someone who can duplicate my 38 Dodge headliner. My original headliner was not salvagable and the man doing my upholstery is unsure of the headliner since there was nothing to pattern after. I live in Indiana and would have to deal with a company over the phone.

Guest Bigboi

Thom

The company is West Coast Auto Trim. They are at 5321 SE Foster and have been for decades. Their number is 503-771-5469. They are qualified for your job. Good luck.