Trailer - 2005 Enclosed 24 Ft All Aluminum Well Optioned

I have sold my 1959 Chevrolet show car and therefore my 2005 Thule (Cargo Pro) All Aluminum Trailer is now for sale. This trailer would cost $17,200 new. It is a total of 30 feet 2 inches from ball to end weighs 3100 pounds and the external color is medium grey. It has a raised floor so the inside wheel wells are only 6 inches high from the floor. The box itself is 24 feet with a 51 inch Vee and the tongue making the total 30-2 from ball to end. It has less than 4500 miles on it and has double 5000# axle, rear aluminum diamond plate rear door, cabinets in the Vee up and down all aluminum with double doors, carpeted on the walls up to 3 feet, all aluminum white finish on the walls, aluminum diamond plate floor and white aluminum ceiling, 4 foot side escape door, 3 foot main door, 5000# Super Winch with battery and charger and a 120vac outlet on the outside of the trailer for AC hookup and charging and one on the inside for the charger, flourencent light in front near cabinets 120ac, 5 12vdc lights, backup lights, roof vent, steel wheels with chrome plastic cap covers, spare new tire mounted at rear inside of trailer, safety chains and DOT lighting.

This is one heck of a deal for someone and this trailer can be bought for $12,950.00.

Call me at 508-252-9067 home, or my cell phone at 508-962-3267. My email address is sfvmcv@comcast.net.

I will be away traveling until February 23rd, so email up to that date please. When I return I can email interested parties four pictures. This trailer is located in Southeastern MA (Rehoboth, MA) 50 miles South of Boston or 11 miles from the Eastern Rhode Island/MA line.