F/S: Duesenberg Model J engine,J-102 on Ebay. The 2nd one!

georgealbrightg

See Ebay auction # 260083267250. The following is the auction text: This auction is for the second Duesenberg model J engine built, J-102! Stored since 1950s. All original. Appears to have never been apart. Auction includes everything on the motor MINUS the flywheel, which we used on another project. Includes J-102 bellhousing. I will include a non-working intake and exhaust manifold that would be perfect to mock up if the engine is to be displayed in a museum or private collection. Stored in Ocala, Fla. Will assist in shipping. Total payment must be received 7 days after auction. Reserve is quite a bid less than the $58,000 I paid for it in August of 2005. A restored engine sold in August of 2006 for $140,000. Duesenberg prices are on the rise, and spare motors are becoming non-existent! I am selling J-102 because I acquired 4 more engines and I simply do not need it anymore. Send questions thru Ebay seller Invision2000 or directly to me. George Albright, Ocala, Florida cell 352.843.1624 Email: gnalbright@gmail.com