Newbie saying Hi

23Wheels

I guess you can say I've been in the Maxwell family since 1968. Coming home from school I happened upon a guy cleaning out his garage that had an old car sitting in the lawn. I came back with my dad and we drove away with what later was identified as a 1923 Maxwell Sports Roadster. We started rebuilding it and was interuppted by him going overseas during the Veit Nam conflict the following year. It has been sitting in storage since and I have been bugging him to finish it up. He decided to let me take it back here to Oklahoma, from Florida this past Christmas, to finsih. I'll need some parts for it before I can complete it. The parts I need are one steel rim, all four screw on hubcaps, a generator, and a steering wheel. The running boards were in rough shape, not sure if they are salvageable or not. I have an extra engine from a 1925 Touring with the transmission plus maybe an extra starter. If anyone knows where I can find any of these parts, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest DavidCa

Best wishes with the '23. I am finding all the engine parts I need for my 1925 from Egge Machine Co. here in S. CA. I have purchased some body parts from Jay Astheimer in Pennsilvania. His phone number is 610-863-6955. Call about 7:00pm his time. I think his email is astheime@ptd.net. Post a picture of your '25 engine. [color:"black"] [color:"black"]

post-39404-143137920384_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...
Guest gary-t

sir I'm gary from florida and i have a 1925 chrysler 4 cal and i need the distributor drive its the part that the distributor sets in if you know the whereabouts of one id much appreciate you assistance and i know of 1925 rolling chassis wit a complete motor and trans the wheels are in very good condition as well it is located in bakersfield ca if you would have any interested in it please feel free to get in touch with me for more info thank you gary 352 418 1860 snowhank23@yahoo.com regards gary