F/S 1930-32 Henney Hearse-Built with Duesenberg parts!

Please share this posting with your Henney and professional car collector friends. See my 1930-32 Henney Hearse with approx. 30 photos at www.hispeedcustoms.com Once on the homepage,click on the "rides for sale" catagory. Scroll down thru approx. 40 cars that are for sale or have been sold until you come to the light green Henney 1932 Hearse marked"sold". Click on it for a discription and approx. 30 photos of the vehicle. I bought the hearse from these people approx. 9 months ago. I am restoring a Duesenberg Model J Judkins limo,and have 2 more Duesenberg model J projects awaiting restoration.I always wanted a 1930-32 Henney hearse as they are super rare and have an interesting history,as set out below. I couldn't pass this Western rust free example up.The Henney family of Freeport Illinois were longtime friends of automotive genius E.L. Cord who built the Auburn,Cord Duesenberg cars,as well as owned Lycoming motors and Union City body company and Central body company of Indianapolis,Indiana. Union City and Central built most of the Auburn,Cord and Duesenberg bodies,fenders,etc.Lycoming also built the mighty Duesenberg model J 420 C.I. engine.1930,1931,and 1932 Henney hearses used alot of parts from the Cord Corporation companies.The Henney-Cord relationship story can be verified by visiting www.coachbuilt.com Once on the www.coachbuilt.com homepage, scroll down to the "Professional Car Builders" catagory. Click on this catagory and scroll down to "Henney". For instance,Duesenberg and Henney bought almost identical running gear frames from Parish Frame Co. of Chicago.The Henney frame is LONGER than a Duesenberg longwheelbase frame,at 156 inch wheelbase to 152 inch wheelbase! THIS VEHICLE IS HUGE! Henney fenders are almost exactly like Duesenberg fenders,and both makes got their fenders from Union City Body Co.Some restored Duesenbergs are actually using Henney fenders on them.Both Duesenberg and Henney use similar Warner Gear Co. Hi Flex transmissions,as does Pierce Arrow. The engine is a Lycoming straight 8 cylinder 298 C.I. of approx. 100 horsepower.The engine is model MDH serial # 34346. The engine was also used in Auburns,Gardners,Kissel,DuPont,Jordan,Elcar,etc.vehicles,who bought them from Lycoming.I was going to mock the Henney up to look like a Duesenberg,as they look VERY similar even up close! Included in the price is four Duesenberg hupcap inserts to put over the Henney hubcap inserts. Also included is a Duesenberg eagle firewall emblem,to mount at the top front of the radiator shell to make it look like a Duesenberg radiator shell and thus Duesenberg car. The only thing missing is a Duesenbird radiator cap top,and you're good to go! Repro ones of these are available.I was going to put period wood slat seats in the rear,and paint it up as the Duesenberg Mormon Meteor race support vehicle!The car is all original down to alot of the paint! I haven't tried to start the engine,but everything looks super all around. I paid $15,500 for the car last summer,plus $2,000 shipping costs from Arizona to Florida. The price for the vehicle is $17,500 which is exactly what I paid for it. I felt I got a super deal on the car at the time.I am selling ONLY because the Duesenberg projects are taking up too much of my time,and I don't have the time or energy to do the car. The car has superb original patina and use as is or restore.If car does not sell by first week of Jan. I will put it on Ebay with a buy it now price of $18,900. Car is in Ocala,Fla. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE! George Albright,Ocala,Fla. cell 352 843 1624 Email: gnalbright@gmail.com