1930 Windsor (Moon) Information Wanted

Guest studemaker

Guest studemaker

Howdy All, I have what I believe to be a 1930 Windsor (Moon) Aerotype 6-72 Petite Sedan, or 5 Pass. Sedan. I am seeking any contacts, owners, or information that can help me to verify that this is in fact a 1930 Windsor. All identifying features, such as radiator, cowl identification tag, etc. are missing. The car has some very unusual features which has led me to believe it is a 1930 Windsor. It still has its full running gear, Continental L head six with a 4.22.29 casting number. What looks to be a Warner transmission with Borg-Beck clutch. The door handles also match the only photo of a Moon interior that I have been able to find. There are some unusual features on the car that may help with its identity. The front doors have 4 hinges, what looked to be a chassis lubrication system, chrome steering column, chrome handbrake on the drivers side against the cowl, and a chromed shift handle. Ultimately, I would like to find someone that could use the car to help with a restoration, as the car still has a considerable amount of useable parts, but want to make sure that I am correct in identifying that it is actually a 1930 Windsor. Thank You for any help that can be provided. Tim

post-49344-143137912577_thumb.jpg