'91 Reatta Coupe for Sale

Vin # 1G4EC13L6MB900061.<BR>Red on Red with 62383 miles. Every option except sunroof. Everything works and the car is beautiful. Nearly new Michelin tires. No damage. Always hangered.<BR>I can't figure out how to attach pictures but I will email them to anyone upon request. $12,000

Sounds like you're asking a lot. I have one just like it. If you get that much, I'll be happy. E-Mail me a picture and I'll post if for you.<P>Tom Donahue<BR>tdonahue@alsi.net

Thanks a million, Tom. I really do appreciate your help. <BR>Yes, to all, the price is high but I think that the car is worth it. The car is near perfect. If it doesn't sell, that is OK.

Looks good! I hope that you can get your price. It will help establish a new price basis for the '91 with that level of mileage.<BR>It sure would be a case of a picture being worth about $4-$5,000.00 bonus, based on my experiences.<BR>Go get 'em.<BR>Steve

I think that your are right on target with the average price for this car. Isn't it a shame. When I look at a pretty rough '65 Mustang or other such car, it seems like the Reatta should bring more. Ofcourse this is a car that is certainly not for everyone. The slightest bump and the darn thing could be rendered junk. One must have the ability to own this car knowing all of the risks. I would like to see the value go up on them. Not just because I own one but because I really do believe that they present more value than their going price. If I don't sell it, I'll just keep in covered up in the garage. With the way my stocks have been behaving this year, I'm sure that it will appreciate more than my stocks have. Pretty sad doccumentary, huh?<BR>Thanks,<BR>Lew

Nice pic of a nice car. Still don't think you are gonna get that kind of $$$,$$$. I've had an 89 coupe and still own a 90 Select 60. Sure they should be commanding bigger money but the sad fact is that they just aren't... yet. Perhaps in 5 to 10 years. Again I say... Good Luck! grin.gif" border="0

Thanks and I'm pretty sure that you are all correct. You know that in a real sense, we who own the Reattas control the price. If everyone hung tough, we could raise the price to be more in line with the value and uniqueness of the car. Sure folks could pass and buy something else and they would for awhile but then it would settle down and the price is what we establish as long as it is within reason. As long as we sell a $10,000 car for $8,000, people will pay the $8,000 or try to get it for $6,000. Ofcourse this only works if most of the folks hang tough. Just a thought.....<BR>I have only seen pictures of the Select 60. One would think that they would demand a premium. The relative worth of most things is dictated by it's scaricity. How scarice can one get?<BR>Thanks for the advice. I really do appreciate all of the input that I have been getting.