Wanted: 1990/1991 Red Reatta Coupe withTan Leather Int.

Hi Folks!<BR> A fellah I spoke to in Florida is looking for a Red Reatta Coupe, interior has to be Tan/Beige/Beechwood it has to be a 1990/1991 , and must be low Mileage preferably under 50K.If anyone can help, as his Reatta Coupe was written off, a few weeks ago.<BR>His email address:<BR> saundralee1@hotmail.com<BR>many thanks and have a great day<P>Prakash<p>[ 08-14-2001: Message edited by: prakash raja ]

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe this is too late. I have a 90 coupe red/tan leather, cd, sunroof. car has 26,600 miles. see my other post for more information, or email jdspdwy@aol.com. asking $10,000. car is located outside indianapolis, in

I am interested in the Reatta. Is it still<BR>for sale. I live outside of Chicago and<BR>could drive out your way to look at car.<P>Could you e-mail with the specifics on the<BR>condition of the car. Please e-mail me<BR>at: tullygarrett@mediaone.net.<P>Have cash and need a Reatta> A clean one...<P>Thanks,<P>Reatta Man

I am interested in the Reatta. Is it still<BR>for sale. I live outside of Chicago and<BR>could drive out your way to look at car.<P>Could you e-mail with the specifics on the<BR>condition of the car. Please e-mail me<BR>at: tullygarrett@mediaone.net.<P>Have cash and need a Reatta> A clean one...<P>Thanks,<P>Reatta Man