Nice one on ebay

For those of you who have been looking for that really nice convertible check out the red convertible with only 25K miles on ebay. Looks like a nice one. If I could afford two, I would be bidding! tongue.gif" border="0

Guest Stan Leslie

Oddly enough, this car shows up in the database as being for sale in Salisbury, North Carolina in 1998 with 20,000 miles. Probably did not live it's entire life in Detroit.

That is interesting Stan....I would have bet that is was from some Buick employee in MI! Has anyone done a carfax report on it? My subscription has expired!

Dave, Carfax has vehicle as titled 4X. 1)1990-Salisbury, NC. 2)10/99-Mt. Airy, NC. 3)5/00-Aiken,SC. 4)5/01-Rochester, MI. Kinda curious why it's been shuffled around three, and now possibly four times in less than two years. Carfax shows no problems whatsoever. I wish this seller more luck on Ebay than the last few folks with reserves on their vehicles....nobody has hit them lately! shocked.gif" border="0

re: 25K Ragtop on EBay, it's mine. I bought it from a Buick dealer in Va. who bought it off the street from the original owner. I talked to her and felt comfortable with info. I registered in S.C. and later transferred to my home in Michigan. I am a GM employee and simply don't want to store another winter. Stan - if you're listening, come see me in Rochester or look for the Red Reatta at the Dream Cruise this weekend. I waited to try and sell before I had one last cruise. This is my second Reatta and probably not the last unless I bite for the Bengal. rolleyes.gif" border="0

Thanks for the note Bill. Good luck with your sale on ebay. If I could convince my wife that your Reatta would be much better for her than the stupid SUV she drives I might get two Reatta convertibles in my garage! So far she just won't listen! Nothing new there! <BR>Wish I had found this one when it was just up the road here in NC.