Reatta Homecoming update, one more time

RGILL

Just wanted to remind all those that have not made hotel reservations. Today is the deadline for the special rate!!!! Amerihost's phone number is 517-374-0000. Remember to mention the Reatta Homecoming. If you cannot find a room, please call us (517-626-6622 or e-mail wwdhms@aol.com) and we'll see what we can come up with.

As of today we have 58 cars registered and 90 for lunch. Should be more coming in in the next two weeks. We also have added a video Friday evening at the hotel. It's coming from a GM management employee (did not work on the Reatta, just owns one and was able to get hold of some of the memorablilia. Title of video is "Reatta-Focus on the Future".

For those of you that are still thinking about coming, Register soon as this may be the only gathering ever like this. We've put together a good weekend.

post-32652-143137906538_thumb.jpg

Guest inthespot

I called last night to make a reservation and was told that they were full. I then went on line and made reservations for Thursday and Friday nights but the cost was a little higher than the $60.00. I did not make one for Saturday night as it was going to cost $89.95 for the Saturday night and it also increased the price quoted for the other nights. I figured I could get a room somewhere else for Sat or maybe they would get an opening. If you have something better, let me know. Mike Jennings aka inthespot