Ofiicially a buick family!!!

65_wcat

Well, we finally did it. We are now an official Buick household. We just added our third Buick to the driveway.

Purchased a 2006 Lucerne about a month ago. Great car. Buick is finally making cars the way they used to! Quiet, powerful, luxurious. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new sedan. I actually got flagged down by two guys in their early 20's who asked me: " Is that really a Buick?? Nice car dude!!!" It's actually been mistaken for a BMW from far away. Go figure.

Anyway, last year, we bought a 2005 Ranier. Another great choice. It's my wife's car and yes, she is now a Buick lover!!! She like the Ranier better than the Acura MDX. Now that says something since her last two cars were Acuras!!!

Considering that we are a bit younger than the average Buck owner (we're in our mid 30's), I think it shows that Buick is finally headed in the right direction

I've attached a photo of all three.

Just wanted to share!!

post-32754-143137906022_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_MrEarl

Ahhh, a four holer at that. BEAUTIFUL car.LOVE that blue!! Congratulations. We just spent over 3 grand on my wifes Volvo Crosscountry fixing stuff that should not be needing fixing. ABS module, radiator, heater core. I replaced the turbo last year. My plan is to get her into a Buick dealership soon.