Need help with codes

JWC

I have the Inflatable Restraint and Electrical Problem light coming on in my 90 Reatta, I did the codes and it's coming up with r021c and r026h I know the c is the current, but I can not find out what this is and how to fix it. Any one out there who knows what this is and how to fix it?

Code 21 will set if the combined resistance of the inflator module,SIR coil,harness wiring and connector contact in the steering column is greater than a specified value. You will need a digital voltmeter a service manual to get to the bottom of this problem. Good luck, keep us posted.

For what it is worth, I have the same two warning lights showing up in my '90 also. Their occurence seems to follow a pattern. They rarely come on following the first start of the day, but will occur later when the car has been stopped, and then restarted. The lights stay on together for about 15 to 20 miles, and then go off by themselves as I am driving. Then,they may not reappear for several days.

I recently completed a trip of more than 2600 miles, including attendance at the BCA National, and the lights came on about 5 times.