Difference Btw. Mod 48, 68 & 78 in 1936 Ford Sedan Delivery?

Does anyone out there know how to tell the difference btween the 3 different Model Types of the Ford 1936 Sedan Delivery? I have one but don't know what Model it is. They made a 48, 68 & 78.

Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone out there know how to tell the difference btween the 3 different Model Types of the Ford 1936 Sedan Delivery? I have one but don't know what Model it is. They made a 48, 68 & 78.

Thanks! </div></div>

Are you speaking of a passenger car-based sedan delivery (with passenger car hood, grille and fenders), or a truck-based panel delivery (used truck front end sheet metal and fenders)?

A picture or two of yours would help here.

However, I am unaware of any variants of the Ford Sedan Delivery in those years, but the larger, heavier duty Panel Delivery came in three sizes, the smallest was on the passenger car/pickup chassis, then two versions on the larger 1.5 ton truck chassis, in both wheelbases.

Art Anderson

Art,

Thanks for the reply.

It is the car based sedan delivery. We'll send a photo.

In referencing "The Production Figure Book For U.S. Cars" it states there are 3 different models of Ford cars (48,68 & 78). News to me too. The body # on this one is 780-4116.

Thanks again. Let me know if you find anything out.

George B.