F/S Duesenberg J Authentic frame,running gear,repro. body

georgealbrightg

Last summer I bought 2 original Duesenberg long wheelbase frames and 2 motors, J-102 and J-117, from the Klieve estate. Recently,Dee Howard of Texas,who is 85 and in good health,sold me his Duesenberg collection,including another authentic frame,4 engines,two repro. phaeton bodies,and a pile of parts.I am completing the running gear I got from him with a repro.Murphy dual cowl phaeton body. Fran Roxas is restoring my Judkins Limo,Style #1091 on top of one of the Klieve frames and a 7th motor I own. That leaves the 3rd authentic LWB frame,#2481, and enough parts to build a 3rd running gear. I have decided to sell this 3rd project. This is probably the last authentic frame/running gear in existence that can be assembled.I can provide the following:an authentic frame,a motor disassembled,with a turned crank,bored block,pressure tested head,most engine accessories,a set of new steel rods and pistons,camshafts,covers,oil pan.etc.I addition,I have an authentic beautiful rear axle,hubs I think,a repro but authentic front axle,a firewall,dash, some guages,a non Duesenberg Warner Hi Flex model T-82 four speed transmission used in 1929-31 DuPonts,Jordans,etc. with the straight eight cylinder Lycoming engines,a steering column,at least 4 wheels,a 1930-32 Henney Hearse radiator that is very close,radiator shell,etc. etc. Finally the project comes with a BEAUTIFUL repro. La Grand dual cowl phaeton body in the white,built by Ed Lucas 20-25 years ago.Also included is a set of 4 fenders in fair but restorable condition.Price is around $190,000 for everything listed above.Virtually everything Dee Howard had is in super nice condition. Call to discuss further.(I also have from Dee a repro LWB frame with beautiful Cadillac or Lincoln axles under it that are very close to Duesenbergs, with correct springs and new white wall tires. Price for this chassis is $35,000.) Photos Available by email of everything. George Albright,Ocala,Florida. Cell after 10 AM; 352 843 1624 Email: gnalbright@gmail.com