1938 DODGE SEDAN

LANNY

I'M RESTORING A 38' DODGE SEDAN WITH MY SON. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE MAYBE CLOSE TO THE ST.LOUIS AREA WITH A COMPLETE CAR TO LOOK AT OR DETAILED PHOTOS TO STUDY AND BE MORE ACCURATE WITH THE PROJECT. THANKS TO ANYONE THAT'S WILLING TO OFFER ANY ADVISE OR HAS HELPFUL INFO.

I live in Southern Indiana close to Vincennes and I-64. I am just about to finish a complete fame off restoration for a 38 dodge 4 door touring sedan. My car is going to my painter this week to complete the body work and finish block sanding and paint. The car should be finished outside sometime in September. However, I have accumulated a lot of pictures to help me with getting the car back to original including the woodgrained dash and window trim. I would be happy to share the pictures if your interested and offer any help in your restoration project. Let me know what help you need. Thom

Hi There. Great to hear of another 38 getting restored. I have just finished a complete resto of a 38 Dodge (Fastback). Regretably I am not at all close to where you live but am happy to provide pictures and suggestions that I found worked well. I found there are a lot modern materials available that make the resto easy and good. Feel free to contact me. Dave.