vacuum climate control

I have a '68 442 with factory AC. All of the vacuum hoses are disconnected and I have no idea where they should be connected. I've checked the source and have good vacuum, and have a new line through the firewall, but inside there is no clue as to where to connect it. My parts diagrams and service manual don't even give a hint. Any suggestions as to where I might look for help here?

The control assembly has two sliders. The lower one is 'heat' for warmer or cooler. I think this one opens the water valve, and also moves a cable inside to regulate heat. The upper one starts at the far left with "off", then goes through "Heat, Defrost, Vent, Normal, Recirc." To the right of these is a fan switch. I have connected the wires and have the fan working normally, but don't know yet if the compressor works or if the AC relay is functioning. One step at a time. I just got the blower working. I did press on the freon recharge valve for a second and heard a hiss of air, as if the system still has pressure in it. That was sort of encouraging.

On the top of the control assembly are the connections on a round valve for vacuum hoses that operate the outlet doors, etc. On the back are three nipples for the 'heat' control. The center of these is plugged, as if from the factory.

Anyone that knows where I can find a diagram of where the hoses connect would be a great help.

I've found an answer to my own question at another source, so I'll post here. The service manual has vacuum tubes marked with color, and numbers are on the valve. They were so small that I couldn't see them until I cleaned it off with a toothbrush to remove all dust from some very small creases in the valve.

Larry