TSB's for Reatta?

tjenkins

Does anyone have a line on the Technical Service Bulletin's for the Reatta? We have an idea to post them in text form, but I've got no idea where to start.<P>I've written AllData (as I had purchased a CD for the car several years ago), but no answer of yet.<P>--Tom

Guest wally888

Tom. I have a 8x10 booklet I received w/ 89 Manual. I think it has TSB list for 88,89. Will check.

Tom I have a Friend Who used to work for Buick and He has 6 CD's that have all the TSB's for al Gm products. He is going to see if He can isolate the Reattas for Us and put it into a form that We can use. I will be intouch.

Guest jadesdrift90

Tom & Skip,<P>I would love to contribute something to this forum, so if you need any help on anything(I'm pretty geeky with computers, programs, etc) I would be more than happy to help. <P>Jade grin.gif" border="0

Hi Jade,<BR> This is Toms project so He will be the one needing help. I too will do all I can. We are waiting for the Friend to find an installation disc for His TSB's and We will be on Our way!

Tom and Jade,<BR> I got the discs today and I am trying to figure out how to get them to work. We put an instalation disc on My computer and then I put in the disc with the TSB's from 1980 to 2000. My Wife is going to figure out how to get them to come up then hopefully You can tell Me how to get the info to You. Hopefully by tonight I will have an idea. At least We now have the info.

Hi ,<BR> some months ago I purchased a book for the ABS braking system from a company that was listed in this Forum, with which I had also purchased TSB's , I thought that it was a Reatta/ Riviera TSB's but the TSB's that came with the bunch had other GM vehicles, and yes the TSB's are approx. 4 inch binder, and has tons ,though it only has a few for the Reatta/Riviera. Please let me know if I can contribute something here.<P>Prakash