car show/Dewitt/Lansing, Mi

RGILL

For anyone in the area, there is a car show at Clark Corners, hosted by American Cafe ( Clark Rd and old US27, just off I-69) on Saturday, June 10. $8.00 admission with proceeds to go to Ele' Place in Lansing. Bring your Reatta (ours is getting lonely being the only one at car shows and cruises and would love to see a friendly grill). So bring them out of the garage and show them off, while helping out a worthy cause. You may even have a good time to boot.

We will also have registration forms for the Reatta Homecoming in September for those that are coming but haven't signed up yet.

Guest wwollet

Ron Gill:

Any update on how many signed up for the Lansing Home Coming in September?

or any chnages to the schedule......I plan to make the trip

Bill

Guest F14CRAZY

Mr. Gill...what time do you plan on being there? Don't know if we're going up north this weekend, but I intend on helping you represent our cars if we don't.

F14crazy--pease call me Ron, "Mr" makes me feel old. We will be at the show all day and we'll save you a space..

As for registrations for our Sept gathering, we have 20 so far and quite a few verbals. Hope those of you that are coming don't wait until the last minute as the luncheon will want a count so they will prepare enough food. Also, we will have registration forms at the national for anybody that wants one and an up dated lists of events for the weekend.