New Jersey Region Car Show on Sunday, May 7

I just wanted to let everyone in the northern NJ area that our 55th annual show will be held Sunday, May 7. We expect 250 cars if the weather is good. It is a judged show limited to AACA eligible cars. There is a flea market and car corral. Day of show registration is $15.00 with general admission only a $1. More details and directions can be found at http://local.aaca.org/njaaca.

It will be held at Automatic Switch, 50 Hanover Road, Florham Park, NJ

If you are in the area, please stop in and join the fun. If you have any questions, you can call me at 908-534-9069.

Hope to see you there.

Bill Pritchett, webmaster and membership chairman

NJ Region AACA

Guest greg72monte

Bill,

I was thinking about joining a region. I will inquire about it at the show.

Yes, it is a great show. I will be there again this year. I offered to judge when I registered, but I haven't heard anything. Let me know.

Thanks!

Great to hear from you. We have a meeting tomorrow night if you can make it. It is in Morris Plains and you are most welcome. Details can be found at the web site or you can call me.

Judges will be called at the show around 12:00. At the main meeting area, by the loudspeakers and memberhsip table, you can sign up there. I will be there so please look me up.

I am also a member of VCCA so I am looking forward to meeting you.

Guest greg72monte

Bill,

Thanks for the response and invitation to your meeting. I will try to attend. If not, I will see you on Sunday.