Graham Hollywood and Hupmobile Skylark website

Dick_Bober

I have just launched a new website honoring the Graham Hollywood and Hupmobile Skylark cars. My goal is to gather all known information and data regarding these cars and make it available to anyone interested.

The site can be reached via dual URLS: www.hupmobileskylark.com or www.grahamhollywood.com

I am restoring a 1940 Hupp Skylark, so the early release of the site is necessarily slanted toward the Hupp story, but I have a tremendous amount of Graham information that I just haven't gotten to yet.

Enjoy!

Dick,

Looks like your off to an excellent start ! These fascinating and distinctive

cars are long over due for more attention. Even if they were not so Dramatically

Styled, just the story behind their existance is interesting enough.

A suggestion ....since these cars are so few in number, perhaps you could start a "Survivors List" to help other owners or would be restorers see just how many there are left. This might also new owners to trace the prior history of their own particular Hollywood or Skylark.

I personally know of one 1940 Hollywood Graham (Metallic Green) in The Central Berkshire County area of Western Massachusetts. Perhaps I can get you more info and a picture if I see it at a show this summer.

In the Cad Laslle Club we are BLESSED to have the New Cadillac Database website

compiled and maintained by Yann Mr. Cadillac Saunders. With help from spotters and owners around the world they (so far!) have located and enrolled about half of the 704 produced 1957-1960 Cadillac Eldorado Broughams, and have just recently started another Survivors list of the 532 examples of the First Year 1953 Cadillac Eldorados.

http://www.car-nection.com/yann/Dbas_txt/Brg13a1a.htm

In any case ilook forward to visiting the site again as more information and photos become available.

BTW Are you linked off the A-C-D page ?

John Binder

Pittsfield, Mass

• 11 months later...