Need help indentifying 2 Chrysler parts

Guest PBiggs

No part number tags or sop numbers are on the parts. I have some parts books from the late forties to the sixties and I have not seen either part in these books. Perhaps from a truck?

Thanks for helping,

Pat

Pat,

The book that Bill has is an original parts book that he uses for our 1939 Dodge. The parts were shown in that book. And there is a range of numbers for each one as to what they fit. What a shame that there aren't any numbers. But according to the photos/diagrams they are from the front suspension.

You may want to get your hands on a book for the thirties since that is where Bill found the information. He said that it will probably not be found before 1939 or after about 1947. Could be truck or car.

Susan...thanks again for the information. I have a right and left for the part shown with the attachment plate. The part with the threaded end is, I suppose, is not side sensitive.

Anyway, if you can determine whether these will fit your 39 Dodge (ie..length or other measurement) I will give them to you for the cost of shipment only.

And finally, fyi....I am not a parts dealer. Rather a Chrysler fan (passionate) of 1966-67 Dodge Chargers. I have a roadworthy 66 and 67 waiting for restoration. I purchased a batch of inventory parts from the estate of a local Chysler dealer. It has been fun over the past several years to identify and catalog almost over 500 part numbers from the late thirties to the seventies.

Some parts have been sold one dealer....for the remaining parts, I am in the process of getting digital images of in preparation for selling what is left.

I would be glad to provide you a list of parts I have for you car if you would like. Or tell me what you need, maybe I have it. I can assure you the price will be very fair. ( I apologize for the unsolicited sales.)

Thanks, Pat