Wanted: Tahiti Motor Club Badge/Beverly Buick Tag Frame-1950s

In 1974 I bought a beautiful Temple Gray 1955 Buick Century convertible in Los Angeles (for $500!). It had a large and colorful enamelled Tahiti Motor Club badge on the deck lid, featuring palm trees and the ocean beach. I no longer recall if the club name was spelled out in English or French. Supposedly, the original owner, a motion picture photographer, had shipped the car to Tahiti at some time while working on a film. The car also had a Beverly Buick Co. tag frame on it. Regretably, I sold the '55 about 18 months later to facilitate the purchase of a pre-war phaeton. Not long after that, the '55 was struck in the rear by a large motorcycle traveling at high speed. Both the Tahiti badge and tag frame were destroyed, I was told. Although I've since owned many interesting cars, the '55 Century remains one of my favorites (and my wife has NEVER forgiven me for selling it). We would love to have a Tahiti Motor Club badge or a Beverly Buick Co. tag frame as a remembrance of the Century. Any leads appreciated. Also, would like to know more about the Beverly Buick Co., if anyone remembers that dealership. Oh, and of course if you happen to have a '55 Century Convertible for sale, we'd like to know about that, too. Thanks.

post-31331-143137879682_thumb.jpg