generator back plate needed

kensams

i need a new back plate for my 23 maxwell generator...if anyone has one that they can sell or trade for something i would really appreciate it...if not i will have a couple made at a local machine shop..and if anyone else needs one then please let me know and i will have one made for you

thanks ken sams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have been able to get a local machine shop to make a new back plate for my 1923 maxwell generator. So if anyone needs a new back plate then please get back to me as i can have one made for you. the owner of this shop has also said that he will make any part for my car that i might need..so if you need anything and you have an old part to show what you need and to be used to make a blueprint then let me know and i will be glad to submit it to him for a price quote and i can assure you that he is very reasonable in his rates and he is a very responsable machinest and he is well respected by the local antique car owners in the area.

thanks and keep motoring.

ken sams

perfectly simple, simply perfect.

also i sure would like to meet anyone that is online here that is in the south carolina area...it sure is lonely being the only one around that wants to keep it original.