1926 Olds 2 Door Sedan

vesparex

I need to ask this group a favor!

I do believe I have a 1926 Oldsmobile upon some serious hunting of the internet! The information pales in comparison to what I can find on Buicks!

If I assume correctly and by looking at pictures of both cars I believe their bodies are similar.

I have a two door sedan body which has been cut and for sake of storage folded into threes. I found it behind a farmers barn. I have been working on getting the rear quarters unfolded and looking more like the rear half of a sedan.

Could someone please take a few measurments for me?

I need the width between the lower B pillars (across the interior floor, outside skin to outside skin. Also the same measurement at the top.

Also I need the width of the lower A pillar, the base of the cowl across the floor. Outside skin to outside if possible.

Lastly, and this one is a doozzie! If someone could make a paper template of the curve of the B pillar, as you face it looking rear from inside the door jamb, it would be most

helpful! I will pay for the postage to mail it. Or lay the curved cut template on the ground with a suitably long straight edge and give me the measurments of the inside (interior) maybe every inch or two down.

I know its a lot of work, but I am in no hurry right now. I have a lot to do!

Duane

• 4 weeks later...

Duane,

Are you still in need of measurements for a 1926 Olds

2 door sedan, originally refered to as a coach. I own an

a Olds 26 Deluxe Coach. Let me know and I'll try to get

back with you, if I can figure out this site.

Bob2