I have a 89 Reatta that is black with red interior. I have 155,000 trouble free miles on it. The car is in good condition and runs good. Most of the miles have been highway miles. It gets 30 MPG on highway. I have a total of five cars so I am selling a few ! If anyone is interested in more details please E mail me at bobb@urec.net I feel a fair price $6000.00 range is about right. I live in the Columbus, Ohio area.

Unfortunately, Reattas with over 110K do not sell well. Perhaps it's that old over 100K belief. A check of Ebay or the local papers show Reattas with 150K are listed at $2000-$3000. Reattas that sell for 6K are almost always well under 100K. Perhaps someday all Reattas will be worth a fortune but now they are mostly just 10 year old cars. Of course, convertibles and special Reattas like the Select 60 command higher prices.

Just bought my first Reatta, 1989 with 92,000 (supposedly highway miles). I got this car for 4400 in very good condition. Used to have RX-7's, however, do like this car better than those. I don't know if this is helful for you or not but the asking price for this one was 6000.

Guest wally888

Now you've gone and made me lower my price!<BR> 1989, I've had for 7 years, had 105k when purchased by me, has 131k now, has tinted glass, a spoiler, 16 way seat, must see to believe. Have pictures and all records since 92. Maroon-2 tone brown int.

Opppps... sorry Wally. I purchased my first Reatta in July from the original owner. It was near mint, dealer serviced with 98K miles. I paid $3250.

Hello Mr. (Ms.) Cook.... here we go again. Welcome to the forum. As an owner of 2 Reattas, I share the love of this fine automobile as all our members do. But alas our little babies are not worth near as much as we think they are. With a little research on your part in this forum and other venues (e.g. Autotrader.com) you will soon realize that $6K is on the HIGH side for this vintage/mileage Reatta. Good luck though.

I purchased my '89 last April for $3700. It had 155K with rebuilt engine at 152K. It had been dealer serviced since new, (I have all receipts, even for the rebuild) and I thought I got a good deal. After driving it daily since that time I still do.

L. Cook,<BR>Stick with your price. There are people who believe collector items should be sold for wholesale (or retail) book value. You may have a longer time selling your vehicle but the supply is slowly dwindling and the demand is still there. Book value or loan value has never recognized, or came close to be equitible with, collector's value.