Wanted ! 1973 Buick Centurion Convertible

Runar

Guest my3buicks

You still looking? There have been several very nice 73 Centurion Converts on ebay over the last several months. Hopefully you are watching ebay.

Keith,

I give up on Runar. He never responds to our comments with more specific information. We have no idea what he wants or price range. And you are right, lots of ebay action since he started posting.

Guest my3buicks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Keith,

I give up on Runar. He never responds to our comments with more specific information. We have no idea what he wants or price range. And you are right, lots of ebay action since he started posting. </div></div>

He sent me some pics of his "fleet" - he has some nice 73 Centurion Converts and a couple nice Eldorado Converts. He must want to own one in each color grin.gif

Thank yopu for the information. I have been in contact with the seller for some mounts ago when the car was on ebay but was thinking that the asking price $11000 is too high. I know that it is possible to bay a nice car for around $6000