GET REAL

LOOK CLOSELY AT THE CLASSIFIED ADS IN THE NEWSPAPERS. YOU'RE ASKING TOO MUCH. THESE CARS ARE GREAT, BUT THERE NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS OLD CORVETTES. YOU WILL EVENTUALLY SELL YOUR CAR, BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET WHAT YOU'RE ASKING.

I got what I was asking. In fact, I got three thousand more than what I bought it for. It'll probably never happen to me again, but these cars do have an intrinsic value.

I'M NOT A BOY. I DO OWN ONE. I JUST THINK THAT FORTY GRAND IS TOO MUCH. THERE IS NO NEED TO GET HOSTILE ON THIS SIGHT. AFTERALL, WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT: WE OWN A VERY SPECIAL RARE CAR, ONE DAY PEOPLE WILL KICK THEMSELVES FOR NOT BUYING ONE, AND, WE WILL GIVE THESE CARS UP IN OUR WILLS TO OUR GRANDCHILDREN WHO WILL SELL THEM FOR FORTY OR, MAYBE FIFTY GRAND. ANYWAY, I HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU AT THE NATIONAL MEET THAT PETER IS GOING TO ORGANIZE!!!

All capital letters on a B.B. is considered yelling. Your first post (seemingly) had hostile intent, don't cry about hostile responses. I do agree that anyone asking $40,000 is living in a dreamworld, but you didn't make that clear in your post. It seemed to be an attack at everyone that was trying to sell a reatta.<p>[This message has been edited by wsc00743 (edited 10-16-2000).]